Harmonia

A Forum for and the Background of the Mediation of Dialogue in Ancient and Modern Academies

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Japan's Stroke of Fate


What should I write? That I am doing quite fine and coping with Middle Platonism and I finally found my appropriate start with this era? And that the work on Alcinous is developing well? And that I am happy that I will soon experience „Tristan und Isolde“ in Berlin's Deutsche Oper?
The entire world catches its breath because of Japan’s stroke of fate. Last summer I encountered the hospitality of Japanese people and enjoyed the chats with Japanese Plato scholars. Professor Noburu Notomi confirms that he and his family, and most colleagues are safe. They are hoping to hear good news from the ones who had bad luck and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. We are all hoping for good news.
The situation at the nuclear plants keeps on escalating, as you all know.
What can I say and how can I write? An opinionated and demanding Greek „kid“ would stare at its dear, omnipresent Divine, and would perhaps speak as follows: „I wish either to have some arguments on divine providence: here and now; or it is high time that you steer again.“
For my part, I will remain silent in my blog for a while, as I find this is the only appropriate thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home